COVID-19 Safety Protocols
Prior to your visit with Skincare Solutions Elite MediSpa, please review our policy and reach out to us if you have any further questions.
On the day of your appointment:
- We ask that you tell us if you are or have had any of the following symptoms within the past 7 days: respiratory issues, like a cough or nasal drainage, fever, loss of taste or smell, vomiting, and/or diarrhea.
- We require clients to wear a face covering. If you do not have a face covering, please let us know and we will make sure we provide you with one.
- Upon arriving at our Green or Medina locations, please call or text the office number (Green-330.933.6493 / Medina-330.636.1608). When a room is available, one of our staff members will come outside to escort you in.
- Patients at our Wooster location may walk-in to the facility. Members of the Wooster Community Hospital (where our Wooster office is located) will be at the entrance to screen visitors.
- As we bring you back, you will notice that the staff will be keeping a 6 ft. distance between you for social distancing purposes. We are doing this as a preventative step for your safety and ours. We will also provide you with hand sanitizer to disinfect your hands as you come in.
- Family and friends will be asked to stay in the car.
We appreciate your understanding and your help during this time.
Skincare Solutions Elite MediSpa